My personality test profile

Standard

Thanks to a friend I did a RM 500 worth of personality test for free.

It’s call the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). Its divided into four quadrant:

Extraversion(E) or Introversion(I)

Sensing(S) or Intuition(N)

Thinking(T) or Feeling(F)

Judging(J) or Perceiving(P)

I score rather high for Extraversion and Judging.

People who prefer Extraversion like to focus on the outer world of people and activity. They direct their energy and attention outward and receive energy from interacting with people and from taking action.

People who prefer using their Judging process in the outer world like to live in a planned, orderly way, seeking to regulate and manage their life. They want to make decision, come to closure, and move on. Their life tend to be structured and organized,and they like to have things settled. Sticking to plan and schedule is very important to them, and they are energized by getting things done.

No wonder I am extremely annoyed when there are changes in plans, or last-minute cancellation. Also I am annoyed when people take longer time to make simple decision such as ordering food or RSVP for an event. I really need to learn to be more patient and accept the fact that I cannot expect others to go with my pace.

According the test result, for people like me who is a ENFJ, we are warm, empathetic, responsive and responsible. Highly attuned to the emotions, needs and   others. Find potential in everyone, want to help others to fulfill their potential. May act as catalyst for individual and group growth. Loyal, responsive to praise and criticism. sociable, facilitate others in a group and provide inspiring leadership.

The outside world may see a ENFJ as energetic, enthusiastic, and very aware of others. Their genuine interest can usually draw out and involve even the most reserved person. they listen to and support others but also have very definite values and opinions of their own, which they will express clearly. ENFJs are energized by people and are social e: however, they also have a strong need for authentic, intimate relationship. they bring great enthusiastic and intensity to creating and maintaining these.

ENFJs like their life to be organized and will work to bring closure to ambiguous relationships or situations. However if people’s need conflict with schedules and rules, they will put people first. Others usually see ENFJs as:

  • Sociable, personable, congenial, and gracious
  • Expressive, responsive, and persuasive

I guess this test result matches 90 % of my profile and perhaps the remaining 10% is yet to be discovered by me or the outside world.

About edeltwong

Edel enjoy good food and good laughs with friends & family. She likes bright colors and RED is her favorite. She is vain and thinks that she is an artificial beauty. She needs more friends and parties !

2 responses »

    • i think i done it online for free as well. but since this one come with a consultant and they do charge RM 500 per session so might as well take it again la. So apa is your profile?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s